Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Final Quarter Work (Not Including Project): Battle Piece #1

Pajama Day

“Hey Anne”
“Hey”
“Nice pajamas”
“Thanks”
“I like Elmo too”
“It’s not Elmo, its Clifford”
“Oh….”
“YEAH ILL SEE YA LATER, WELL TALKE MORE ABOUT CATS”


“Hey Brad”
“Hey”
“Nice pajamas”
“Ummm….thanks”
“Yeah, I really like it when guys sleep in Wife Beaters, I think it looks rugged”
“…..”
“….”
“Oh…okay….ill, yeah ill see ya around.”
“YEAH OKAY, MAN, ILL DEFINATLY CATCH YOU LATER.”


“Hey Samantha”
“Hey”
“Nice pajamas”
“Thanks…they’re my cousins”
“Oh…huh...okay, yeah I’m cool with that you know, if that’s what you, like, into”
“What do you mean?”
“You know, like its cool, I think, if you like love him or something.”
“What are you talking about, I bought these for his birthday … but he never got them cause he died….”
“Oh…uhhh…sorry”
“I hate you”
“YEAH ILL SEE YOU LATER, WELL TALK MORE ABOUT INCEST”


“Hey Dave”
“Hey”
“Nice pajamas”
“Thanks”
“Are they as fuzzy on the inside, as they look on the outside”
“ummm…I…yeah I guess”
“Oh, cause I once had a pair of fuzzy pajamas, and I think they gave like a rash or something.”
“Oh”
“You know like a rash below, the equator, if you know what I mean”
“Yeah okay, that’s…ewww, yeah I gotta go”
“YEAH MAN ILL, CATCH YOU LATER, WELL TALK ABOUT GUY THINGS…LIKE RASHES”


“Hey Brittney”
“Hey”
“Nice pajamas”
“Thanks”
“Do you really sleep in those?”
“Ummmm…yeah”
“Oh...yeah I always pictured you sleeping in something different.”
“Uhh… what did you picture me sleeping in”
“Oh, like, I don’t know, the ones I had in mind, were shorter, and like had more lace, and were like see through”
“EWWW get away perv”
“OH, OKAY YEAH ILL SEE YOU LATER, WELL TALK MORE ABOUT YOUR UNDERWEAR.”


“Hey Jim”
“Hey”
“Nice pajamas”
“Thanks”
“Hey are you cold”
“umm, yeah a little “
“Oh”
“uh, how did you knoew that?”
“oh I could see your nipples through your shirt”
“…..”
“….”
“Freak”
“YEAH, OKAY ILL SEE YOU LATER WELL TALK MORE ABOUT OUR NIPS.”


“Hey Principal Smith”
“Hey”
“Nice pajamas”
“Thanks”
“Yeah I think night gowns are a good idea”
“…why are night gowns a good idea”
“You know…easy access”
“Andy, I am shocked, that is completely inappropriate, if anyone heard that do you know what they’d think? I could get fired!”“YEAH, OKAY, ILL CATCHYOU LATER….WELL TALK MORE ABOUT STATITORY RAPE.”

No comments:

Post a Comment